SQUIRRELS – PEST CONTROL AND REMOVAL IN PARKLAND,FL
Meeting up with squirrels when we are out on that nature walk, we get to admire how cute the little creatures look like and if they happen to have a well-grown tail the more appealing they look to us. These creatures have long been known to be the reason why so many trees and forests have grown around the world...
Call An Animal Removal Professional or Fill Out The Form
SQUIRRELS – PEST CONTROL AND REMOVAL IN PARKLAND,FL
Meeting up with squirrels when we are out on that nature walk, we get to admire how cute the little creatures look like and if they happen to have a well-grown tail the more appealing they look to us. These creatures have long been known to be the reason why so many trees and forests have grown around the world as it is said that they bury nuts in the ground to hide them from fellow squirrels only to forget them later and thus bless the human race with an addition to their forest cover. Resourceful, right?
Now this cute creatures will only maintain their cuteness tag as long as they remain out of your house, the moment this changes and they chose to move in with you probably in your attic they no longer are called cute but are now a danger your very own health and in addition your house is sure to be damaged in several areas.
When this happens, it’s now time to call in the Nuisance Wildlife Rangers who are the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL. We are a proficient company that will help rid your house of the nuisance of these little creatures whose sole purpose is to wreck havoc in your home.
In this article, we as the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL company aim to educate you more on how to deal with squirrels and what to use in what circumstances and also when and how to call us should need be.
Squirrel Removal from Attic
Among the most preferred habitats for squirrels when they make their heroic invasion into our beautiful homes is the attic. This place is seen as the destination of choice for squirrels due to its dark conditions and also due to the fact that most of our attics remain an uninspected unless there happens to be an emergency situation that really necessitates that we look into the attic.
Once settled in our attics, the creatures proceed to multiply and now due to their strength in numbers they can cause untold havoc in your home and in such instances, you may find that you are nothing more than just helpless. But let this not worry you as this is the time to call on the help of Nuisance Wildlife Rangers which is the best company in squirrel pest control Parkland, FL. We suggest the following steps to be followed should one want to remove a squirrel from your trapped in your attic.
- Seal up all entry point except one;
These creatures can squeeze through just about any opening in your house and therefore immediately you become aware of their presence in your house it is important to ensure that all entry points more so those around your doors, windows and chimneys are sealed off. Investing in wire mesh to cover up the chimney can be an effective way of keeping off squirrels from your house. However, as you seal off these entry points, it’s important to leave one entry point open. This should be so just in case the squirrel chooses to leave out of its own volition and return back to its natural habitat.
- Give the squirrels incentive to leave the attic;
At some point, it may be very hard to eliminate the presence of squirrels from your attic by just sealing off the entry points especially if they had made camp already and given birth to a litter. In such instances, it’s advisable to call in the Nuisance Wildlife Rangers to help. But in the case that the squirrel is one, you can play loud music or ensure you keep the lights on, this will act as an incentive that will lead to the squirrels wanting out of the attic and eventually out of the house.
- Use of traps;
Another method that one could employ in removing squirrels that have found their way into your attic is the use of traps to ensnare the creatures and pull them out of the attic whether dead or alive. This could be a tiresome process since it will require some time to understand how best to place the trap so as to achieve success.
As the most trusted squirrel pest control Parkland, FL company we advise that extra caution be taken when one chooses to remove the squirrels from their attic since agitated squirrels are known to bite and their bites could result in the victims contracting rabies.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels in the Yard
Apart from getting stuck or making an aboard in our attics, squirrels also tend to make the most of our yards as a home for them and their litters after they give birth. If unchecked, the number of these creatures can multiply significantly within a very short time. As a squirrel pest control Parkland, FL company we advise on the following methods of getting rid of squirrels should they invade your yard.
- Use of predator urine; In order to get rid of squirrels from your yard, it’s advisable to buy from a local vet shop predator urine most preferably a fox’s urine and soak some piece of cloth in it. Place the soaked piece of cloth along the path used by the squirrels and also around their habitation points in your yard. This will get the squirrels to think that the predator has smoked out their habitat and is present amongst them and thus the squirrels will shift their base from your garden if you do this on a continuous stream.
- Physical relocation of the squirrels; Another way of effectively getting rid of squirrels would be to trap them and relocate them to another habitat which should be at least 4-5 miles away. This is recommended because otherwise, the squirrels may just find their way back to your yard once more. This method is preferred since it does not harm the squirrels in any way.
- Use of pets; One may also opt for the use of natural or biological means of squirrel control in the form of home pets such as dogs and cats. These pets work well to kill the squirrels or deter them from making a habitat in your home and thus prevent their multiplication and help in controlling these nuisance pests.
However, of all these methods that can be employed in the removal of squirrels from your yard the safes t and most reliable ways of accomplishing this objective is to have the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL company to help you get rid of these pests.
Squirrel Removal Near Me
Squirrel removal needs to be done by a professional company of aims at having a thorough job done on the elimination of the pests from his/her home or yard. We at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers have stood out as the company that offers the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL. Apart from just the elimination of these creatures, we ensure a thorough clean up of your home and yard to guard against any further infestations by the pests.
One can reach us through our 24-hour service line (877) 741-7703 or visit our offices at 7040 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd Ste. 25-122 Loxahatchee, FL 33470. Come and meet the best consultants on matters squirrel pest control Parkland, FL. We commit to deliver the best services to each and every one of our clients.
Squirrel Removal Tips
Here we advise you on some tips that you can put into practice in case you find yourself with a squirrel infestation problem. These tips come from our experience offering the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL services for an extensive period of time.
- Identify where the squirrels are staying; the first step to dealing with squirrels and controlling their population is to identify where they have made a habitat. Is it in your attic or yard or have they burrowed through your floor or wall. The locations of these creatures will then help you decide on the best method of removing them.
- Decide whether you can handle the squirrels; the next step would be to decide whether you can handle the squirrels on your own and be successful at it or whether you will need to call in squirrel pest control Parkland, FL If one chooses to go it alone, the following further precautions need to be taken.
- Decide on the best method of dealing with the squirrels; after deciding that one is going to handle the pests by themselves, the next step is to decide on the best method to use to remove the squirrel from their home or yard.
- Get the best protective gear; it is important to ensure that you have the best protective gear that you will use as you remove the squirrel as this will help to guard against injuries that may be caused to you by the squirrel.
- Remove the squirrel; after following all the above steps, it’s now time to remove the squirrel from its hiding place using the method decided upon earlier.
Squirrel Removal Methods
Here at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers, we aim at providing you with the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL services by giving you the best advice on the safest and most efficient squirrel removal methods. Here are our trusted methods that we can advise you to employ when looking at squirrel removal.
- Use of sound and light; The use of sound and light works best for squirrels when these creatures are trapped or have made a home inside your attic in your home. The playing of loud music or listening to the radio at high volume irritates the squirrels and forces them out of your house.
- Sealing off of entry points; the sealing of entry points that can be used by squirrels to access the home can be an effective way of controlling the movement of these pests. But in doing so, ensure to leave one entry point that will allow room for the squirrel to leave on its own should it want to do so.
- Use of traps; this has for long been the most preferred method of controlling squirrels for most people. Ensure to invest the most appropriate trap that will enable you to trap the squirrel whether it be living I your home or in your yard. A good trap is one that can service both and is affordable.
- Calling professional services; the most efficient squirrel control method is that of calling in professional exterminators who ensure the squirrels leave your home and necessary repairs are done to your house in all the damaged places.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene; cleaning up of leftovers and ensuring that all bushes around the homestead are trimmed serves well to ensure that the population of squirrels is kept in check and they do not cause havoc.
The Nuisance Wildlife Rangers steps up to its position as the best squirrel pest control Parkland, FL service by helping you make informed choices on the use of squirrel repellents and the following come top on our list.
- Critter Ridder
This squirrel repellent product contains a patented formula that consists of powerful ingredients made of pepper that have an impact on the animal’s senses and the smell it produces coupled up with its unpleasant taste sensation that leads to the animal vacating the premises and not wanting to return.
- Havahart Spray Away
This is a spray device that is fitted on sprinklers in the yard outside our homes. The spray device is fitted with a motion detection device that helps to sense the movement of squirrels and sprays them with water. These pests do not like contact with water and thus this makes them run away and not want to come back to the premises. The spray device works best when placed on the paths along which the squirrels tread upon. They can also be fitted near entry points used by the squirrels to access the house.
By Nuisance WildLife Rangers
Dead Animal Removal
A Specialist is Close by
Call A Wildlife Removal Specialist For Help
Established in 2013, Nuisance Wildlife Rangers, LLC is one of the largest privately owned Wildlife & Animal Removal Companies in the state of Florida. For over 4 years, we have been protecting homes and businesses from dangerous and destructive wildlife throughout Florida.