SQUIRRELS AS PESTS – READ ON TO FIND OUT MORE ON SQUIRREL CONTROL
Many of the wild animals known to human beings are generally harmless and tend to mind their own business without conflicting with any humans. It is normally the joy of many to spend quality time in the company of these wild animals as they provide the much-needed stress release from the day to day hectic life that most of us...
Call An Animal Removal Professional or Fill Out The Form
SQUIRRELS AS PESTS – READ ON TO FIND OUT MORE ON SQUIRREL CONTROL
Many of the wild animals known to human beings are generally harmless and tend to mind their own business without conflicting with any humans. It is normally the joy of many to spend quality time in the company of these wild animals as they provide the much-needed stress release from the day to day hectic life that most of us do live in. But even in the face of these cordial relationships, there is a notable disparity in our relationship with a certain class of animals that we refer to as nuisance animal, these are animals such as squirrels.
Squirrels have become a very great source of distress to most of the residents of Florida because of the climate of the state which is conducive for habitation by these pests. With the increase in complaints about the existence of squirrels in the homes of many residents of Florida came also the need to have firms that are skilled in squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL in order to help curb this nuisance.
Many companies have come up around town but as a home owner, it is best to consider which is the best company from whom to seek these much needed and all too important services. The Nuisance Wildlife Rangers just stands out prominently as the best in squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL and thus is the best bet when it comes to effective squirrel control in your home or place of work.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels in Yard
Apart from getting stuck or making an aboard in our attics, squirrels also tend to make the most of our yards as a home for them and their litters after they give birth. If unchecked, the number of these creatures can multiply significantly within a very short time. As a squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL, firm the Nuisance Wildlife Rangers advise on the following methods of getting rid of squirrels should they invade your yard.
- Physical relocation of the squirrels; another way of effectively getting rid of squirrels would be to trap them and relocate them to another habitat which should be at least 4-5 miles away. This is recommended because otherwise, the squirrels may just find their way back to your yard once more. This method is preferred since it does not harm the squirrels in any way.
- Use of pets; One may also opt for the use of natural or biological means of squirrel control in the form of home pets such as dogs and cats. These pets work well to kill the squirrels or deter them from making a habitat in your home and thus prevent their multiplication and help in controlling these nuisance pests.
- Use of predator urine; In order to get rid of squirrels from your yard, it’s advisable to buy from a local vet shop predator urine most preferably a fox’s urine and soak some piece of cloth in it. Place the soaked piece of cloth along the path used by the squirrels and also around their habitation points in your yard. This will get the squirrels to think that the predator has smoked out their habitat and is present amongst them and thus the squirrels will shift their base from your garden if you do this on a continuous stream.
However, of all these methods that can be employed in the removal of squirrels from your yard the safes t and most reliable ways of accomplishing this objective is to have the best squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL firm, the Nuisance Wildlife Rangers to help you get rid of these pests.
Squirrel Removal from Attic
Among the most preferred habitats for squirrels when they make their heroic invasion into our beautiful homes is the attic. This place is seen as the destination of choice for squirrels due to its dark conditions and also due to the fact that most of our attics remain an uninspected unless there happens to be an emergency situation that really necessitates that we look into the attic.
Once settled in our attics, the creatures proceed to multiply and now due to their strength in numbers they can cause untold havoc in your home and in such instances, you may find that you are nothing more than just helpless. But let this not worry you as this is the time to call on the help of Nuisance Wildlife Rangers which is the best company in squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL. We suggest the following steps to be followed should one want to remove a squirrel from being trapped in your attic.
- Seal up all entry point except one;
These creatures can squeeze through just about any opening in your house and therefore immediately you become aware of their presence in your house it is important to ensure that all entry points more so those around your doors, windows and chimneys are sealed off. Investing in wire mesh to cover up the chimney can be an effective way of keeping off squirrels from your house. However, as you seal off these entry points, it’s important to leave one entry point open. This should be so just in case the squirrel chooses to leave out of its own volition and return back to its natural habitat.
- Use of traps;
Another method that one could employ in removing squirrels that have found their way into your attic is the use of traps to ensnare the creatures and pull them out of the attic whether dead or alive. This could be a tiresome process since it will require some time to understand how best to place the trap so as to achieve success.
As the most trusted squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL Company we advise that extra caution be taken when one chooses to remove the squirrels from their attic since agitated squirrels are known to bite and their bites could result in the victims contracting rabies.
- Give the squirrels incentive to leave the attic;
At some point, it may be very hard to eliminate the presence of squirrels from your attic by just sealing off the entry points especially if they had made camp already and given birth to a litter. In such instances, it’s advisable to call in the Nuisance Wildlife Rangers to help. But in the case that the squirrel is one, you can play loud music or ensure you keep the lights on, this will act as an incentive that will lead to the squirrels wanting out of the attic and eventually out of the house.
Squirrel Exterminator near Me
Squirrel removal needs to be done by a professional company of aims at having a thorough job done on the elimination of the pests from his/her home or yard. We at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers have stood out as the company that offers the best squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL. Apart from just the elimination of these creatures, we ensure a thorough clean up of your home and yard to guard against any further infestations by the pests.
Contact our company on (877) 741-7703, (877) 741-7703, (561) 508-3109 or visit our offices at 7040 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd Ste. 25-122 Loxahatchee, FL 33470 for the best services from the most qualified task handlers in the whole of Florida. Nuisance Wildlife Rangers is sure to be the remedy to the nuisance animal problems you may be facing.
Squirrel Removal Cost
Squirrels are not very common in our homes but whenever they do find a way into our homes then they do infest it in very large numbers but they in doing so they cause us a lot of uncomfortable instances and this forces us to outsource squirrel removal services to enable us to remedy this situation.
Squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL is a task that Nuisance Wildlife Rangers has taken upon itself as a firm to ensure it is offered in the best and most efficient way possible. Should one seek the services of the firm, you can be sure that they will do an initial examination at your home to confirm the existence of a squirrel infestation to also determine the extent of the infestation if present.
The next step after this would be an official communication from the Nuisance Wildlife Rangers in the form of a letter that details the need to have a continuous treatment and extermination procedure that serves to ensure none of the squirrels makes their way back to your home. This second and final phase also involves the restoration of any damaged structures and the decontamination of your home against any possible spread of diseases due to the droppings left behind by the squirrels.
Squirrel Removal Methods
Here at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers, we aim at providing you with the best squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL services by giving you the best advice on the safest and most efficient squirrel removal methods. Here are our trusted methods that we can advise you to employ when looking at squirrel removal.
- Use of sound and light; The use of sound and light works best for squirrels when these creatures are trapped or have made a home inside your attic in your home. The playing of loud music or listening to the radio at high volume irritates the squirrels and forces them out of your house.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene; cleaning up of leftovers and ensuring that all bushes around the homestead are trimmed serves well to ensure that the population of squirrels is kept in check and they do not cause havoc.
- Use of traps; this has for long been the most preferred method of controlling squirrels for most people. Ensure to invest the most appropriate trap that will enable you to trap the squirrel whether it be living I your home or in your yard. A good trap is one that can service both and is affordable.
- Sealing off of entry points; the sealing of entry points that can be used by squirrels to access the home can be an effective way of controlling the movement of these pests. But in doing so, ensure to leave one entry point that will allow room for the squirrel to leave on its own should it want to do so.
- Calling professional services; the most efficient squirrel control Sunrise, FL method is that of calling in professional exterminators who ensure the squirrels leave your home and necessary repairs are done to your house in all the damaged places.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels in Roof
Here we advise you on some tips that you can put into practice in case you find yourself with a squirrel problem in your roof. These tips come from our experience offering the best squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL services for an extensive period of time.
- Identify where the squirrels are staying; the first step to dealing with squirrels and controlling their population is to identify where exactly in your roof they are staying.
- Decide whether you can handle the squirrels; the next step would be to decide whether you can handle the squirrels on your own and be successful at it or whether you will need to call in squirrel pest control Sunrise, FL.
- Decide on the best method of dealing with the squirrels; the next step is to decide on the best method to use to remove the squirrel from your roof.
- Remove the squirrel; after following all the above steps, it’s now time to remove the squirrel from its hiding place on your roof.
By Nuisance WildLife Rangers
Dead Animal Removal
A Specialist is Close by
Call A Wildlife Removal Specialist For Help
Established in 2013, Nuisance Wildlife Rangers, LLC is one of the largest privately owned Wildlife & Animal Removal Companies in the state of Florida. For over 4 years, we have been protecting homes and businesses from dangerous and destructive wildlife throughout Florida.