Raccoon Removal near me – Humane removal services from the pros
When you are having problems with Raccoons invading your property it can be really disturbing because not only will they damage your property but also they can be unsafe for your entire family. This is the time to think about Raccoon Removal near me professionals to come in and salvage the situation for you. The best thing about working with...
Call An Animal Removal Professional or Fill Out The Form
RACCOON REMOVAL NEAR ME – HUMANE REMOVAL SERVICES FROM THE PROS
When you are having problems with Raccoons invading your property it can be really disturbing because not only will they damage your property but also they can be unsafe for your entire family. This is the time to think about Raccoon Removal near me professionals to come in and salvage the situation for you. The best thing about working with professionals is the fact that they will get rid of the Raccoons in a humane manner, without harming the animal or causing any more damage to your property. Also, these professionals will erect right measures in your home to prevent these problematic animals from invading your home.
You will realize that Raccoons mainly inhabit areas that they can hide either during summer or winter. They also love crawl spaces and chimney areas. You need to deal with companies that solely remove animals including Raccoons that are causing a property owner to have sleepless nights. This will ensure that no harm will the animal suffer during the removal process. The aim is to ensure that the animal remains protected and taken somewhere safe hence protecting the homeowner in the long run.
Prevention tips to do away with Raccoon recurring problems
- The first and most important thing to do is an inspection. This is done to find out exactly if the Raccoons are the problem and specific areas they are invading. To know for certain that there are raccoons on your property, you will find tracks, extensive damage, trash cans overturned, fecal droppings and also noises from the raccoons themselves. Now you will have concrete evidence that indeed you have been invaded by Raccoons.
- Secondly, do away with any food sources. This has to do with keeping trash cans clean, covered and all trash picked up. Always ensure that you do not leave leftover foods outside at all. If you have fruit trees and it’s the season of fruits falling ensure you pick all the fruits on the ground. Keep Raccoons from feeding at the compost pile by covering it at all times. Bird feeders attract Raccoons hence desist from using them and lastly use an electric fence around your garden or areas that you do not want them invaded.
- Raccoon experts recommend that you minimize the availability of water. Keep swimming pool and fish ponds covered with wire mesh. Or else you can choose to drain water areas that are not being used like swimming pool.
Preventing Raccoon damage
Raccoons are a great nuisance and no one likes to share their property with them. This is why Raccoon Removal near me professionals prefer long-term methods to do away with Raccoons so that as a homeowner you can live in peace without any Raccoon invasion and damage. To prevent raccoon activity mostly in the attic and any other parts of your property follow these guidelines:-
- If you have any openings seal them completely so that raccoons don’t have any access.
- Check thoroughly areas raccoons can hide like garage door openings, chimneys, eave areas, check on large gaps, crawl space access doors, gable ends and any other openings around your property.
- Completely repair probable entry points. You will notice raccoon activity around such areas.
- Invest in vents that are animal proof and are heavy duty.
- You should not have trees around your home because Raccoons can easily climb up and access your roof.
- What you can do with chimneys is fix caps that completely cover the chimney and also roof vents.
Cleaning up Raccoon mess
Cleaning up Raccoon mess is messy for sure. Doing away with the post-raccoon mess is not a walk in the park. The area affected can be quite broad that you will have to involve Raccoon Removal near me services to come and analyze the situation and get a clear picture of what exactly needs to be corrected. A roof repair technician will be required, probably painters, a general contractor, a handyman for insulation repairs, and home repairs plus feces and odor removal specialist. If you are fortunate enough you may get a company that offers all these services all in one. This can save you a lot of money because you will deal with only one company instead of working with individual contractors. Simply search and find Raccoon Removal near me company to do the following for you;
- Insulation Replacement
- Feces and Urine Cleanup
- Germ and Parasite Control
- Odor Removal
Effective Raccoon Removal measures
Most professionals dealing with Raccoon Removal near me normally trap the animals then relocate them. Ensure you check your local laws before you buy a renting trap. On an individual level you are not allowed to trap animals hence you need to be careful lest you fall into trouble with the law. If you find that you have raccoons inside your property, check for babies before laying your trap. Most of the times, you will find a mum raccoon and her babies. What you need to do is to take out the baby raccoons with your hands carefully but do that when their mother is not around because she might get extremely wild. Put all the baby raccoons in a cage and all these while you must have your gloves on to prevent them from biting you.
There has been another innovation recently of raccoon removal, of using a high-intensity strobe light. This light is very effective in attics and gives excellent results. As we all know raccoons have sensitive eyes hence cannot stand bright light. Once you start using this light the raccoons will leave your premises in a day or two because the light will keep them away and discourage them from coming back. By installing these lights near your deck, you will totally make the raccoons uncomfortable and will not den anywhere near your property at all. This has been highly recommended by raccoon removal specialists as an effective method of exclusion that keeps raccoons away totally. This way your home will have the peace you have been longing for all these while.
By Nuisance WildLife Rangers
Dead Animal Removal
A Specialist is Close by
Call A Wildlife Removal Specialist For Help
Established in 2013, Nuisance Wildlife Rangers, LLC is one of the largest privately owned Wildlife & Animal Removal Companies in the state of Florida. For over 4 years, we have been protecting homes and businesses from dangerous and destructive wildlife throughout Florida.