It can be quite upsetting once you find unwanted animals in your home and on top of that cause immeasurable damage. These animals can also be hazardous posing health problems to you and your entire family. It is important to work with professionals once you realize that your home has been invaded by raccoons. To eliminate this problem once and for all, hire a Raccoon Removal Company that will handle the raccoons in a humane manner. Many times when raccoons find their way to your property it is a warm safe shelter they are looking for. They want to share the space we have with them; they are smart animals and are not shy at all. They will seek shelter at the basement, in attics, porches, insulation between walls and chimney. Many of us tend not to involve professionals because of the thought that their services will be expensive and that is not necessarily the case. Hiring a professional ensures that you get a permanent solution and an effective one.
Protect yourself and your home from raccoons
Once you have a raccoon infestation it is important to deal with the issue of removal as fast as possible. This is due to the many dangers that raccoons pose hence the more you entertain them in your property, the higher the risk of attacks and diseases. Many times property owners become overconfident and feel that they can get rid of the raccoons themselves without much trouble which is not a smart move. The truth of the matter is only a Raccoon Removal Company can handle this matter well because it has trained and skilled experts to remove the Raccoons without posing any danger. If you attempt to get rid of raccoons without the right equipment, not only will you be threatened by these wild animals but you will also be exposed to diseases raccoons may be carrying.
A good raccoon removal company should:
- Come up with a strategic plan of action of removing the raccoons.
- Come up with a definite price estimate before you finally give them a go ahead.
- Focus on permanent solutions of keeping the raccoons away by fixing any entry point after removing all the raccoons.
- Give you a guarantee for at least one year for their work where you will agree that if in a year’s time the raccoons come back again, the Raccoon Removal Company will offer their services free of charge.
- Have professionals who have the skills to remove raccoons in a humane manner.
- Deliver remarkable services and effective methods to do away with raccoons as fast as possible.
- Know how raccoons behave; where they hide the most; when they have babies and the best time to act on removing them.
- Use only recommended cage traps rather than using capture devices that may harm the raccoons.
- Have experience in future raccoon prevention and total home damage repair.
- Have the right tools and equipment’s to get rid of all the raccoons regardless of how complex the task is.
Preventing future raccoon infestation
Animals cannot be attracted to your home for no reason. There must be something drawing them hence it is important to ask yourself, what is attracting raccoons to my home? Is it improper food waste storage, easy access to food, cracks in your home or is it that your roof is not firm and sealed properly? All these questions will give you a clue as to what may be attracting these nuisance animals to your home. For you to prevent future raccoon infestation, work on the primary cause first. A Raccoon Removal Company can help you a great deal in finding out what is making raccoons have easy access to your home. Make it a habit of inspecting your home from top to bottom every now and then. Check on the rooftop plus any openings that may provide shelter for raccoons. You know raccoons are quite strong and can rip open anything though they like the attic most. Also, work on securing the perimeter wall of your property. Raccoons do not like being out there in the open, they are sly animals and will surely look for an opening that can make them access your property hence be firm on what to choose as your perimeter wall. Maintain your fences well and do not leave any gaps that can make raccoons get through. A good and firm fence will play a very vital role in keeping raccoons away.
It is important to get rid of any attractions that entice raccoons to your property making sure to drive them away to look elsewhere for their shelter. Some of the ways that you can indulge to get rid of raccoons include:-
- Use motion activated floodlight which is one of the most effective restraints of keeping raccoons away. This light will light up the moment it detects any kind of movement.
- You can also use a motion activated audio repellent. What it does is release high noise that is totally unpleasant for the raccoon making it not stand to be around. This kind of noise is not audible to the human ear and will only affect the raccoons. Unfortunately, these sound devices are not effective as they should especially in the field.
- Make use of repellent products that usually work using a scent that can be emanated around the property to repel the raccoons and discourage them from coming back.
Your home is certainly not a raccoon’s home, therefore, you should never entertain its presence. Eliminate raccoon nuisance by indulging the services of a Raccoon Removal Company that specializes in animal removal. Such a company will not only eliminate the raccoons but will also undertake raccoon damage repairs, habitat modification and also seal all entry points. Your agenda is to have a company that will be effective in raccoon removal as well as keeping them off your property permanently. You certainly do not want to go through such an experience again.